CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
COMPREHENSIVE LIFE ASSURANCE PLAN (CLAP)
Packaged by: SMOOTHWAY INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
10 Abeokuta Street, Ebute Metta (East) Lagos.
Tel: +234 704 282 3066, WhatsApp: +234 815 914 5280
Insured Person: Insurance & The New World Order
- Obviously, we are now in a new world following the declaration of corona virus pandemic. Unfortunately, the “endsars” saga also added salt to the Nigerians’ injury.
- Adequate insurance protection, ahead of the unexpected, is the only sure way to mitigate the possible financial consequences of these calamity.
- Now more than before, we should all imbibe insurance culture to avert untoward financial consequences that may arise to our personal and corporate life. This is the new world order.
Scope of Cover
The insurance provided by this certificate is guided by the policy terms and conditions that are contained in the policy documents in the custody of SMOOTHWAY INSURANCE BROKERS LIMTED. You should please endeavour to go through this document. Failure of which will invalidate this agreement.
Basically, it provides for compensation in the form of payment of lump sum in the event of death or permanent disability, weekly benefits and medical expenses incurred following an accident occurring during the period of insurance noted above.
This insurance does not cover the undernoted events:
- Suicide committed in the first year of insurance
- war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civlil war rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power.
In the event of death or accident the following should be done:
- Report the incident within 7 days to Smoothway Insurance Brokers Limited
- Completion of appropriate Claim Form to be furnished by Smoothway Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Furnish the original death certificate + doctor’s report (in the case of death/permanent disability) and/or medical bills (in the case of accident leading to hospitalization).
- Provide proof of identity as the bona-fide beneficiary noted in this certificate.
- Advice change of beneficiary in writing promptly.